Kingsley Kindergarten Round-up
Who: Parents & Rising Kindergarteners in the Kingsley Attendance Zone
When: Friday, April 27, 2012 from 9 a.m. – 11a.m.
Come find out what makes Kingsley an amazing school! Parents will have the opportunity to meet faculty and staff as well as find out more about our exciting and rigorous curriculum! During this time, rising kindergarteners will have the opportunity to participate in a Kindergarten activity facilitated by some of our current Kindergarten teachers!
Parents are asked to please bring the following documents (originals and a copy of each) with you in order to pre-register your child:
- Parent’s photo identification
- Proof of residency a current utility bill (power, gas, or water), mortgage statement, or notarized lease
- Child’s certified birth certificate
- Child’s Social Security card
- Immunization Form 3231 with 2nd Varicella
- Vision-Hearing-Dental Form 3300
We ask that you please park on only one side of the street & refrain from blocking any of our neighbors’ driveways.
If you have any questions, please email or call Melanie Marks at 404.310.2416 or
We invite you to visit Kingsley’s website at www.kingsleycharter.org.