While the holiday season may look different than years’ past, it has never been more important for dog parents to show appreciation for the four-legged family members that have been by their side during the good times and unforeseen challenges this year.
Here are seven top-notch gift ideas that will help keep dogs safe, happy, healthy over the holidays and throughout the entire year.
- Snoozer Dog Car Seats – With a variety of different sizes, types, and colors to match any car interior, your dog can enjoy the comfort and style of riding right alongside you while remaining perfectly safe. Snoozer’s various styles of dog car seats are designed with sturdy foam form construction, heavy-duty yet easy-to-use safety attachments for your console or seat, and microfiber fabric with a sherpa interior to provide additional luxury and softness, and to provide your dog with a warm, comfortable place to relax and enjoy the ride.
- Furbo Dog Camera – This treat-tossing full HD WiFi pet camera is perfect for keeping tabs on your dog when you’re not at home. The best part? It’s as functional as it is fun, letting give your pet treats while away no matter where you are. There are also customizable alerts for when your dog does something they shouldn’t like barking incessantly at neighbors or counter surfing.
- iFetch Launcher – This on-demand ball launcher plays fetch with your dog when you’re not in the mood. Now your pup can play fetch whenever they want (and for however long they want), simply by dropping the ball into the opening and letting iFetch do the rest. Available in both large and small, the iFetch comes with three tennis balls and can be adjusted for distance.
- Casper Dog Bed – Let’s face it, your dog deserves to get a good night’s rest just as much as you do. This Casper dog bed is made out of the same materials as larger Casper mattresses, customized to fit your pup’s needs. Available in three sizes and various colors, dog owners will love the machine-washable impenetrable cover. It’s durable enough for scratching and playtime, but comfortable enough for your dog to fall asleep with ease.
- Snuggle Puppy – Made by SmartPetLove, this machine-washable plush stuffed animal toy is scientifically designed to provide comfort and help relieve anxiety in your four-legged friend. It does this by recreating the comfort of maternal intimacy through physical warmth and a “real-feel” pulsing heartbeat. Great for calming dogs in stressful situations such as fireworks, thunderstorms, car rides, strangers, separation anxiety, and restless sleep, to name a few.
- Halo Collar – The world’s first all-in-one safety solution for dogs, combining the next-gen replacement for in-ground dog fences with activity tracking, GPS tracking, and expert training from Cesar Millan. the only comprehensive solution for dogs that provides both safety and off-leash freedom, allowing man’s best friend to roam freely while completely eliminating the need to worry. The Halo Collar allows dog owners to create fully-enclosed virtual safe areas called Halo Fences, allowing their dogs to roam safely and freely off-leash anywhere anytime.
- Canine Coddler Anxiety Blanket – This weighted blanket is designed to provide gentle pressure to a dog that mimics the feeling of being held, which is a sensation that has a positive effect on a dog’s moods while reducing stress and anxiety. This scientifically-backed technology has been used on humans for years. Similarly, weighted blankets have demonstrated comparable effects for dogs with anxiety and are a veterinarian-recommended alternative to doggy downers, tranquilizers, or other sedatives.