Our mission is to disciple women in their relationship with Jesus Christ, through Bible study, prayer, fellowship and mentoring. Our goal is to love, serve and honor Jesus Christ in all areas of our lives, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Our verse is Psalm 63:1
“O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.”
Come study Priscilla Shirer’s GIDEON with us!
When we hear the name Gideon, most of us think about his 300 soldiers or a fleece spread beneath the evening sky. But Gideon’s story is so much bigger than that. This is a story about God and His people—His love for them, as well as His strength operating in spite of, even through, their weakness.
This 8-session study will encourage you to recognize your weakness as the key that the Lord gives you to unlock the full experience of His strength in your life. Instead of ignoring, neglecting, or trying to escape your weaknesses, learn to see them as the gifts given specifically and strategically by God. If you’ve ever felt insufficient, ill-equipped, incompetent, or outnumbered, this study is for you.
We hope you can join us!
- September 18th through November 6th.
- Cost for study is $20 and includes the book (Please bring $ to first day of class)
- 9:45-11:45 @ First Baptist Church of Sandy Springs in the Fellowship Hall; 650 Mt. Vernon Hwy NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- To register for the Morning Sessions: Contact Ashley at email@example.com
- 7:00-9:00 PM @ TBA (Dunwoody/Sandy Springs Area)
- To register for the Evening Sessions: Contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Covenant Leaders are:
Sally Abele, Audra Anders, Peggy Browne, Vi Clyne, Joy Culbreth, Ashley Drew, Pamela Menefee, Libba Morris, Hope Patterson, Joye Percival, Beth Quick, Valerie Scott & Becky Wright