RELATABLE: MAKING RELATIONSHIPS WORK
Let’s face it, relationships are tricky. From the time we’re born, relationships are constantly shaping who we are and how we react to the world around us. We are all looking to have healthier, more meaningful relationships, so where do we start?
Relat(able) looks at relationships the way God intended them to be. Because he has gone to extraordinary lengths to relate to us, we have the potential to build incredible relationships with one another. Embracing God’s love and receiving his grace changes the way we relate to him, our family, our friends, and ourselves.
In this study, Louie Giglio explores the fundamental question of what makes us relatable to others. What if instead of looking for the right person, we become that person, that friend or spouse everyone is looking for? What if we start holding ourselves to the standards we expect of those around us? We only have one life to leave a permanent mark on eternity; why not make our relationships count?
Relat(able) is a six-session group study focusing on relationships the way God intended them to be. Topics include the relationship we have with God, ourselves, our parents, friends, plus two bonus sessions on marriage and dating.
- March 11th through April 29th
- Cost for study is $10 and includes the book (Please bring $ to first day of class)
- Please register by 3/2 so that we can order books in time for the first class.
- 9:45-11:45 @ First Baptist Church of Sandy Springs in the Fellowship Hall; 650 Mt. Vernon Hwy NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
- To register for the Morning Sessions: Contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Women Rooted in Christ” is a women’s teaching ministry of Misty Creek Community Church. Our mission is to disciple women in their relationship with Jesus Christ, through Bible study, prayer, fellowship and mentoring. Our goal is to love, serve and honor Jesus Christ in all areas of our lives, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.