News from Kroger Human Resources:
Our supply chain from warehouse to store is going great. Our trucks are bigger than ever getting to our stores. Our biggest opportunity is finding help to get the supplies to our shelves. We are severely understaffed in a handful of our Atlanta Stores due to the virus concerns. We are conducting daily interviews.… Read More »
Help Keep B’nai Torah Preschool Camp Strong!
Do you like to shape the lives of young people?
Has a teacher made a difference in your life?
Do you want to help B’nai Torah Preschool stay strong for today and tomorrow?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have a job for you!
B’nai Torah Preschool Camp is looking for nurturing people who are passionate about learning through play, and are dedicated to providing high-quality, enriching opportunities for growth at all stages of child development.… Read More »
Blooms of Dunwoody is currently looking for a part-time (preferably 3-4 days a week) person to do deliveries (in our van) and odd jobs (cleaning, flower processing, etc) around the store as needed. Pay is $8-12 per hour, depending on experience, speed / efficiency and amount of work performed.
Must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid GA driver’s License and a clean driving record and be an excellent, safe, and efficient driver!!… Read More »
The City of Brookhaven is seeking qualified candidates for ten (10) part-time pool manager positions with the Parks and Recreation Department. The city pools open on Saturday, May 23, 2020, and close on Labor Day, September 7, 2020. This position will start in mid-May. The successful candidate must possess basic supervisory skills in aquatic facility management, customer service, programming, marketing and communication while effectively assisting with a supervisory role of part-time seasonal life guards.… Read More »
Residential/Commercial Builder Seeking Part Time Bookkeeper
High End Residential/Commercial Builder seeking an in house part time experienced Bookkeeper to report directly to CEO/Owner. Must be honest, detailed oriented, and loyal working diligently and independently in our Buckhead location. Must have Quickbooks Experience.
– Manage and complete all bookkeeping, including A/R and A/P pursuant to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
– Data entry, filing, scanning
– Manage accounts payable, handle payment of invoices in a timely manner
– Analyze expense trends for accuracy and investigate variances and anomalies
– Perform daily, weekly, monthly and annual account reconciliation
– Interact with vendors for payment status, invoicing and credit issues
– Assist in collections, contracts, invoicing, and strategic planning
– Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
– Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
– Issue invoices to customers
– Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
– Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
– Maintain the chart of accounts
– Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
– Process payroll in a timely manner
– Complete other assignments upon request
– At least 2 years’ experience in Quickbooks with A/P and Reconciliation
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent relevant work-related experience
– 3+ years of Accounting, Reporting, and Analysis/related work experience or equivalent combination of related training and experience required
– Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office.… Read More »
Angel Companions is looking for a full-time person. The position is fast paced, supporting office staff, helping with special projects, answering phones and other clerical duties. The position allows for growth into scheduling, where you match Nurse Aides to Clients requiring care. Qualifications include strong work ethic, excellence in multi-tasking, attention to detail, team player, exceptional customer service, and computer skills.… Read More »
Contract Geriatric Care Manager
Full time Older Adult Clinician
Part-time Administrative Assistant Holocaust Survivor Services
To see the full listing of all of our current job openings, clink the link below
If you are interested in any of these positions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com. If you know anyone with similar qualifications, we would greatly appreciate you informing them about these opportunities.… Read More »
We are looking for a RN or medical assistant to join our team! Our office provides oral appliance therapy to patients suffering from obstructive sleep apnea and snoring. Candidate must be outgoing, organized and a self-starter. Dental experience is not required. Experience in sleep medicine is preferred but not required.
Hours are M-W 7:30-5:00, Th 7:30-2:00 and Friday 9:00-1:00.… Read More »
We are a small but very fast paced physical/occupational therapy center in Sandy Springs seeking a front office coordinator to greet patients with a pleasant, friendly and outgoing attitude. The position is responsible for patient flow; so a good understanding of scheduling, strong organization skills, the ability to multitask, using a warm friendly voice for phone calls are all a must as well as the applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.… Read More »
One of our clients is currently seeking an Account Specialist to handle administrative duties. Our client offers 3 weeks’ vacation, tuition assistance with the starting pay of $18.50 an hour. Permanent salary low to mid $40K with bonus
• Bachelor’s degree (Marketing or Business preferred, but not required)
• Proficient in MS PowerPoint and Excel.… Read More »
A fast growing Southeast Hospice company is looking for a sales rep to cover the Marietta territory. Calling on physician offices, hospitals, long-term care facilities, assisted living communities, etc. for referral based sales.
Responsible for completing a minimum number of sales calls a day, maintaining and documenting activity using the companies CRM, and adhering to territory budget and expenses.… Read More »
This part-time Administrative Assistant supports the student ministry staff and volunteers at a large Buckhead Presbyterian Church. This person will provide first impression hospitality to all who call in or email student ministry or who visit the offices.. He/she will manage communication about student ministry events and programs for students, parents and the church body, including print marketing (flyers, posters, calendars, registration forms and church-wide publications), and electronic communication (website, emails, social media).… Read More »