The official City of Dunwoody mobile app makes it easy to pay tickets, report issues and stay informed.
Dunwoody, GA – September 17, 2019 – The City of Dunwoody is introducing a new tool to give residents, businesses and visitors a direct connection to City Hall. The official City of Dunwoody mobile app provides easy access to city news, upcoming events, contact information and more. It also includes notifications.
“We introduced the app on social media over the weekend so that we would have another way of sharing information about the DeKalb boil water advisory,” said Dunwoody Communications Director Jennifer Boettcher. “Notifications are an important part of the app, but it does so much more.”
Here are some key features:
- Sign up for important notifications about city projects, alerts & news
- View upcoming city events and easily add them to your calendar
- Find contact information for city departments with a direct dial option
- Check out the city’s social media accounts
- Access parks information and facility rentals
- Pay tickets, file open records requests, search for city job openings
- Report public works issues and code violations
- Connect with the Dunwoody Police Department
- See restaurants and things to do listed by Discover Dunwoody
“The app is a one-stop shop for the most popular features on the city website. We hope it will help users stay informed and engaged,” added Boettcher. “The app also provides an easy connection to Discover Dunwoody to search local restaurants and community events.”
Downloading the City of Dunwoody app is easy. You can go to the App Store or Google Play Store and search “City of Dunwoody.” Weekend glitches with the Android version have been resolved with an update.