Date(s): Jun 15, 2019
Time: 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Come and join us at our 10th Annual run4DAD
run4DAD is scheduled Saturday, June 15, at the Home Depot/Costco Parking Lot at 6400 Peachtree-Dunwoody Road in Sandy Springs. 5K starts at 8:00 AM, 1-mile walk at 8:15 AM and the kids4DAD run is at 8:45 AM. Registration at 7AM. Awards at 9AM.
Sign up as an individual runner or team; become a sponsor; or make a donation. There’s something for everyone:
• a 5K run/walk — $35 registration fee
• Prostate Cancer Survivor (5K or 1-mile walk) — $20 registration fee
• 1-mile walk — $20 registration fee
• a kids4DAD run (around the event parking lot) — $15 registration fee includes a kids’ cape
• snooze4DAD opportunity (donate, sleep in and get a race t-shirt) — $35
Join cancer patients, survivors, family members, friends, physicians, regional celebrities, and athletes for the 10th Annual run4DAD raising awareness for prostate cancer. run4DAD benefits ProstAware.
Every 20 minutes a man we love loses his life to prostate cancer. Join us at run4DAD and make a difference. Let’s conquer prostate cancer together!
NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL END ON THURSDAY, JUNE 13TH AT NOON. IF YOU MISS REGISTRATION, YOU CAN STILL REGISTER AT EARLY PACKET PICKUP AT DICK’S SPORTING GOODS (PERIMETER POINTE) ON THURSDAY, JUNE 13TH FROM 4 – 8PM OR at 7AM ON SATURDAY, JUNE 15TH AT REGISTRATION.
SEE YOU THERE!