Date(s): Feb 28, 2019
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Price: $20, please register/prepay at www.thesavvycellars.com/events. Tasting will take place at the Savvy Cellars at 6690 Roswell Road, in the LA Fitness shopping center.
Presented by Nicolas Lopez of the Wilson-Daniels Portfolio
Whether you’re an Italian wine lover or not, this tasting of 6 exceptional fine wines from northern and central Italy will exceed your expectations! Fill your senses with the taste and aromas of these fine wines, and find something new and special for your wine collection!
We will be tasting:
- Bisol Jeio Prosecco DOCG – from northern Italy, the Bisol family began cultivating grapes in 1542!
- Buglioni Valpolicella Superiore – from northern Italy, a fruity red wine that’s great for “chilling.”
- Tenuta Sette Cieli NOI4 – Wine Spectator 92 points, from Tuscany, an exceptional Bordeaux red blend
- Arnaldo Caprai Grecante – Robert Parker 90 points, Wine Spectator Top 100! An exceptional white wine from Umbria in central Italy, made from the Grechetto grape
- Arnaldo Caprai Montefalco – James Suckling 91 points, a blend of Sangiovese, Sagrantino and Merlot from Umbria in central Italy
- Elvio Cogno Barolo Ravera – Wine Enthusiast 97 points, James Suckling 97 points….”King of Wines, Wine of Kings,”…a complex, deep red wine made from the Nebbiolo grape in the Piedmont region in northern Italy This winery has been named “Winery of the Year” by Wine and Spirits magazine, 4 of the past 6 years.