Date(s): Jul 11, 2019
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Price: $15, includes light fare of cheese, bread, and charcuterie. Register online HERE to reserve your seat.
Join us for a perfect summer wine tasting of crisp whites and beautiful reds on Thursday, July 11th. Our eclectic lineup will feature a couple of French whites made from grapes you may have never heard of, a red AND a white Pinot Noir (and we’ll tell you exactly how a white Pinot Noir can be made!) and 2 serious and delicious reds, perfect for summer grilled steaks, lamb and burgers!
We will be tasting:
- Reserve des Vignerons Saumur – a sparkling French white wine
- Hughes Picpoul de Panet – a crisp French white wine made from the Picpoul grape
- Left Coast Cellars White Pinot Noir – from Willamette Valley, OR
- Stafford Hill Pinot Noir – from Willamette Valley, OR
- Alex Nicole Quarry Butte Bordeaux Blend – from Columbia Valley, WA
- Venge Scout’s Honor – from Napa Valley, CA
All wines will be available for sale or order after the tasting!