Date(s): Nov 16, 2017
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Price: $20, and includes light fare of cheese, bread and charcuterie. Book your reservation here at, Finer Things Wine Tasting. Event is located at the Savvy Cellars, located at the intersection of Roswell and Abernathy Roads.
Join us to celebrate a few of the finer things in life! Almost all of the wines featured at this tasting are high-end wines and they all have exceptional reviews from wine professionals. The winemakers for each of these wines have produced something special. Join us to have an incredible evening, tasting these incredible wines!
- Pere Ventura Tresor Rosé – (Spain) 100% Trepat, a darker pink, light and bubbly wine, produced in the traditional champagne method, with the winery dating back to 1872. Wine & Spirits 92 points. A beautiful aperitif to your holiday dinners!
- Fontanafredda Gavi del Comune di Gavi – (Piedmont, Italy) 100% Cortese, white wine, fabulous history with the winery dating back to 1858 and it’s the largest single contiguous estate in the Piedmont with 305 acres. It’s a perfect aperitif or with light hors d’oeuvres or shellfish.
- Col d’Orcia Brunello di Montalcino – (Tuscany, Italy) 100% Sangiovese, aged 3 years in new French oak, great aging capacity. Rich winemaking history dating back to 1700’s. Ideal for red meat entrées and hearty stews. Wine Spectator 92 points, Wine Enthusiast 93 points, James Suckling 91 points, Robert Parker 91 points.
- Fontanafredda Serralunga d’Alba Barolo – (Piedmont, Italy) 100% Nebbiolo. Perfect for hearty meat dishes and mature cheeses. Wine Spectator 93 points, James Suckling 93 points, Wine Enthusiast 93 points, Robert Parker 93 points
- Heritance Beckstoffer Georges III Vineyard – (Napa Valley, CA) 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. One of the most sought after Cabernets in Napa with a rich heritage and continuing legacy. Silky with dark fruit, aged 24 months in 100% new French oak. Perfect served with grilled red meats and strong cheeses. James Suckling 93 points, Wine Spectator 93 points.