Date(s): May 23, 2018
Time: 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM
If you sit, stand, lay down, bend over or walk throughout the day this FREE event is for you! Do you find yourself trying to sit or stand comfortably day by day? Do you toss and turn at night and wake up feeling unrested? Do you have back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee or foot pain? Does bending over make your back ache? Does walking cause discomfort to any part of your body? Are you slumped over your cell phone and/or computer with a forward neck…pulling on your upper back? Do you have poor balance? These things are all related to your posture and how you use your body. Making postural modifications to the way you sit, stand, lay down to sleep, bend, walk and use your body is life changing! Learn more about how you can make life changing modifications at this FREE event!
Join me for a FREE One-Hour Gokhale Method Workshop and learn:
- About good healthy posture: what it looks like, how relaxing it is, and how you can learn it.
- A few Gokhale Method postural techniques that you can take home and start using immediately.
- How healthy good posture can help you live pain-free from back, neck, shoulder, hip, knee, foot problems and much more.
- How relief from natural postural modifications is immediate and lasts a lifetime.
- How good natural posture reduces stress and improves your appearance, mentally & physically.
You deserve to feel good, look good and live pain free! There are two dates available for this Free Workshop. Space is limited so register early. Hope to see you there!
Where: St. Luke’s Presbyterian Church
When: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 @ 11:45am – 12:45pm
Please register on-line: https://gokhalemethod.com/civi…
For More Information: http://gokhalemethod.com
Good Morning America: The “Posture Guru” shares tips to relieve back pain: http://abcnews.go.com/Health/posture-guru-shares-tips-relieve-back-pain/story?id=31931482
NPR- Lost Posture: Why some indigenous cultures may not have back pain
Cheers to a Healthy, Pain- Free Life!
Lori Szalay – Gokhale Method Teacher