Date(s): Apr 26, 2017
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The Savvy Cellars Presents: Glengoyne Scotch Tasting!
Glengoyne has been producing award-winning, fine single malt Scotch whisky since the early 1800’s, and in the same manner their predecessors did, in sherry casks, which was once the cheapest way to mature whisky, but is now the most expensive way. They are unique in that fact they produce a Highland single malt whisky that is matured in the Lowlands, as their property is situated upon the Highland line. And unlike many malt whisky distilleries, Glengoyne does not use peat smoke to dry their barley, but instead uses warm air.
Join us, along with Ben Potter, brand ambassador of Glengoyne, for this incredible tasting and experience their fine Scotches, while learning about “the most beautiful distillery in all of Scotland!”
Limited seating; please register online at www.thesavvycellars.com/events. Just $25/person.
- Glengoyne 10 years (Silver – Int’l Spirits Challenge 2016; Silver – Int’l Wine & Spirits 2016)
- Glengoyne 12 years (Gold – San Fran Spirits Competition 2016; Silver – Int’l Wine & Spirits 2016)
- Glengoyne 15 years (Gold – San Fran Spirits Competition 2016; Silver – Int’l Wine & Spirits 2016)
- Glengoyne 18 years (Double Gold – San Francisco Spirits Competition 2014)
- Glengoyne 21 years (Double Gold – San Francisco Spirits Competition 2014)
The Savvy Cellars is located at the intersection of Roswell and Abernathy Roads, in the LA Fitness shopping Center. Phone 404.236.0480.