Date(s): Jul 04, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
The City of Alpharetta is excited to host July 4th festivities in Wills Park, Alpharetta’s Central Park, starting at 6 p.m. This exciting event will take place in three different areas of the park and are identified with red, white or blue balloons. Providing three events in one, each will have its own entertainment and music supplied by a family-friendly DJ. Food trucks and other vendors will serve festive fare until 10pm. A variety of foods including favorites such as hot dogs, barbecue, pizza ribs, burgers and cool summer treats will be sprinkled among the choices.
The following will help make your July 4th celebrations in Alpharetta most enjoyable:
* Parking is available at the Alpharetta Community Center, Wills Park Recreation Center and near the Wacky World Playground. Old Milton Parkway between Hwy. 9 and Wills Road will close when lots are full.
* Alcohol and tobacco are prohibited in the park, per City Ordinance.
* Charcoal grills are strictly prohibited. Small propane grills are allowed with permit. To obtain a permit by July 3, call 678-297-6123.
* Personal fireworks are prohibited at the event to ensure public safety.
* Pets are discouraged but when present must be on leashes or crated at all times.
* A flash light, bug spray, blanket, and water make for a better experience.
* Small tents and pop up canopies are permitted but should be dismantled at sunset so others may enjoy the fireworks show.
* Several food vendors are cash only but most accept credit.
* Some activities may be delayed or canceled due to inclement weather. The fireworks show is a rain or shine event.
For event information, contact 678-297-6130 or firstname.lastname@example.org