Date(s): Aug 19, 2021
Time: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Visit Website »
Welcome to the 21st annual Lemonade Days Festival – a premier Dunwoody signature event. As our largest annual fundraiser, it makes all of our other activities possible, with all proceeds used within our community for historic preservation, community celebrations and education.
Featuring more than 30 full-scale carnival rides (daily wristbands for unlimited rides are available ($20/day Wednesday & Thursday Family Nights; $25/day Friday-Sunday), more than 20 fabulous food and beverage vendors, three days of center stage performances and the popular Dunwoody Idol contest. Lemonade Days has become a highlight of the city’s calendar and its most popular family event of the year.
Lemonade Days is held at Brook Run Park, 4770 North Peachtree Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338.
- Admission to Lemonade Days is FREE!
- Individual ride tickets are $1 each
- Buy UNLIMITED daily ride passes (wristbands) for just:
- $20 on Wednesday & Thursday – FAMILY NIGHTS
- $25 per day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Wristbands valid for day of purchase only