Date(s): Aug 23, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Visit Website »
Go check out some of LIDL’s fresh products ahead of the grand opening on Wednesday. LIDL is located in the former Dunwoody Sprout’s building at 2480 Mount Vernon Rd.
Grand Opening Event Details
On August 22 and 23, Lidl will host a Farmer’s Market pop-up in the store’s parking lot from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. to allow customers a chance to check out Lidl’s high quality, fresh products ahead of the store’s opening.
At the store’s grand opening, customers will be able to take advantage of get-them-while-you-can grand opening special offers at the new Dunwoody store. The first 100 customers will be presented with a special gift card ranging from $5 to $100 each. Shoppers can be entered to win a $500 Lidl gift card, as well as take advantage of special giveaways.
Lidl has been repeatedly recognized for its shopping experience. Food & Wine Magazine recently ranked Lidl in back-to-back editions of its top 10 U.S. supermarket rankings – ahead of retailers like Trader Joe’s and Costco. A new study from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School observed that prices on Lidl’s award-winning assortment were up to 45 percent lower than nearby national grocers.
When entering the Dunwoody store, shoppers can also expect to experience the following:
World-Class Shopping Experience
- Shoppers will save time and money each week with Lidl’s award-winning assortment and low Lidl prices.
- The new food market will be a newly built store with easy-to-shop layouts that will mean a faster and more convenient shop for customers. The U.S. EPA has recognized Lidl stores for their environmentally-friendly designs.
Quality Without Question
- Healthy, responsible choices, including hundreds of organic and gluten free products.
- American products – the majority of the high-quality products in Lidl’s assortment are proudly sourced in the U.S.
- Unique, European specialty items ranging from hard-to-find cheeses to authentic specialty sauces, cured meats, and more.
- Award winning foods– Lidl’s private label products have won more than 500 awards and counting!
- The Lidl Love it Guarantee– A logo that guarantees customer satisfaction; shoppers love the product they buy – or they are entitled to a refund, and a replacement.
Surprise and Delight
- Lidl offers an ever-changing selection of food and non-food specials brought in each Wednesday for a limited time, keeping the shopping experience exciting and new. The rotating non-food selection will include fitness gear, small kitchen appliances, toys, outdoor furniture, and more.
Committed to Fresh:
- Lidl produce is brought in fresh each day and features more than 100 high quality fresh fruit and vegetable options at low Lidl prices.
- All Lidl flowers are guaranteed fresh and beautiful for five days at a minimum, with roses and lilies guaranteed for seven.
- Shoppers love Lidl’s fresh bakery, which will greet customers at the entrance of the Dunwoody store.
Focused On Our People:
- Lidl offers wages and benefits for its team that are above the industry standard in every market in which it operates.
- Lidl recently announced it would expand healthcare coverage to all workers, including those working part-time, regardless of the number of hours worked.
Lidl operates more than 11,000 stores and is active in 32 countries, employing around 287,000 employees globally. Lidl offers customers the highest quality fresh produce, meat, bakery items and a wide array of household products at the lowest possible prices. Lidl first established its U.S. headquarters in Arlington County, Virginia, in June 2015, and today sells its award-winning products in more than 100 stores across nine east coast states. For more information, visit www.Lidl.com.