Date(s): Apr 17, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Dunwoody Perimeter Chamber always loves the opportunity to support and recognize our Chamber members. Please join us as we celebrate Cinco Mexican Cantina Perimeter with a ribbon cutting on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, at 11 a.m.
As the restaurant’s 4th and newest location, Cinco Mexican Cantina Perimeter prides itself on its Mexican/Latin cuisine and their upscale and lively atmosphere. They offer:
- Daily specials
- Company catering with delivery, set-up or pick-up
- Private in-catering for parties up to 55
- Upstairs private dining perfect for meet & greets, celebrations, buyouts, and private company parties
Following the ribbon-cutting ceremony, attendees will enjoy free chips & salsa, queso, and guacamole as well as alcohol specials ($1 16 oz Draft Beers and $3 House Margaritas). Attendees will also have the opportunity to win:
- 10 Gift Cards of Surprise Amounts
- 50% off of any menu item
- 20% off cards to use for their next visit
FREE and open to the public. Registration is strongly encouraged.