Date(s): Mar 23, 2017
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Stonestreet Estate Vineyards, located in California, is a testament to high-elevation grape / wine growing. This vineyard’s land has more soil types than in all of France and it produces smaller, more concentrated berry clusters because of the elevation! Come join us and District Manager, Michelle Schmidt, as we taste 5 award-winning wines from Stonestreet, and also talk about what it means when a vineyard can call their wines, “estate” wines.
- 2014 Estate Sauvignon Blanc WS 90 Points / WE 92 Points
- 2014 Estate Chardonnay AG 90 Points
- 2013 Estate Cabernet Sauvignon RP 90 Points / AG 91 Points
- 2013 Upper Barn Vineyard Chardonnay RP 93 Points / AG 93 Points
- 2012 Rockfall Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon RP 95 Points
Register online at Stonestreet Award Winning Wines. Price $20/person and includes light hors d’oeuvres.