Date(s): Aug 16, 2018
Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Journey through northern and central Italy with us as we taste 6 incredible wines–all highly respected and delicious– as Jennifer Horner with Folio Wine Partners shares the wines’ stories! It’s sure to be a fun evening…now that’s amore!
- Villa Sandi Prosecco – rated 4.2 by Vivino users…dry and fresh with a fruity aftertaste, from the Veneto
- Bibi Graetz Casamatta Bianco – a rich white blend from Tuscany with hints of orange blossom, honeysuckle and lemon
- Bruno Giacosa Arneis – RP 92, WE 90, from the Piedmont, melon and citrus flavors in this juicy white
- Ricasoli Chianti Classico Riserva – Ricasoli is the oldest winery in Italy and the 4th oldest in the world!
- Bruno Giacosa Nebbiolo – W&S 90, from the Piedmont, earthy and sweet spices add to the flavors of fresh red berries
- Bibi Graetz Testamatta – 100% Sangiovese, James Suckling has rated this wine 95 points and above the last several years; his quote, “it’s a stunning wine…the best Testamatta ever made.”
Price: $15, limited seating. Please purchase an advance online ticket to ensure yourself a spot, at www.thesavvycellars.com/events/. The Savvy Cellars is located at the intersection of Roswell and Abernathy Roads, in the LA Fitness Shopping Center in Sandy Springs.