Date(s): Aug 08, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Thiénot Bordeaux-Champagnes is a unique group of wine companies, Maisons, that brings together a number of prestigious names in Bordeaux and Champagne around Thiénot family.
Managing estates and making wine, Thiénot Bordeaux-Champagnes is equipped with a unique level of expertise in the winery and vineyards alike. Creating prestigious wines, it successfully retains its family spirit and the distinct character of each company within the group. Seating is limited, to reserve your spot go to thesavvycellars.com/events
We will be tasting:
- CANARD DUCHENE AUTHENTIC BRUT
- CHATEAU BELGRAVE HAUT MEDOC GRAND CRU 2012
- CHATEAU LA GARDE PESSAC-LEOGNAN BLANC 2012
- CHATEAU LA GARDE PESSAC-LEOGNAN ROUGE 2012
- CHATEAU LE BOSCQ SAINT-ESTEPHE CRU BOURGEOIS 2011
- CHATEAU REYSSON HAUT MEDOC 2012
- DOURTHE SAUVIGNON BLANC 2017
All wines will be available for sale or order with special discount incentives added.