Date(s): Mar 19, 2018
Time: 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Join our What Women Want Networking event on Monday, March 19th, 6:30-8:30pm @ Antico Posta Restaurant.
Monica Shah is a seven-figure business coach that helps entrepreneurs build businesses that support their ideal lifestyle. Monday’s topic…
Time Management For The Soul: How to Work From A Desire List Rather Than A Should List (and STILL hit your money goals) !
- How to shift from working from a “should” or “have to” mentality… into working from a place of love
- The key to incorporating rejuvenating activities into your day, so you can get that energy back!
- The recognize fears, and manage them to keep moving forward
- How to manage your ENERGY (which is way more important than managing hours in a day)
- Using and trusting your sixth senses to make the best business decisions
- The ONLY tasks that must be on your schedule as a business owner (and how to remove everything else that wastes your time – without feeling guilty or anxious)
After receiving her MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and working in marketing for L’Oreal Paris, Monica left corporate to start her first company – and then her second company, Revenue Breakthrough. Today, she takes her clients step by step through building, growing and expanding their businesses. She combines her business acumen with her intuition and healing abilities to help her clients get unstuck, eliminate self-sabotage and move through fear. She is also the author of Getting Rich: You’re Doing It Backwards and Pause: 52 Questions that Lead to More Money and Time.