Leukemia is the #1 cancer killer of children. Every 3 minutes a patient is diagnosed with blood cancer.
High school students in Atlanta are working to raise awareness and funds for research by participating in the Students of the Year campaign. This year there are 35 teams competing. Dunwoody High School Juniors Grace Moussouri, Ryan McCaffrey and Landis Magum are captains of TEAM CUREageous.
There are many ways to many ways to help Team CUREageous:
1. Make a tax-deductible donation towards our efforts between January 20-February 28, 2020 at http://bit.ly/CUREageous
2. Post information about the campaign on your social network
3. Donate an auction item that can be used for the Grand Finale silent auction
4. Become corporate sponsorship (Sponsorships start at $2,500 and receive a number of great benefits) 5. Purchase an advertising spot in the Grand Finale Program Book– $250-$1000 (600+ employees)
6. Come to a spirit night for dinner on:
*Wednesday, January 22: Spirit Night at Yogli Mogli 5-9 p.m., Dunwoody (Orchard Park Shopping Center – 2090 Dunwoody Club Drive) and Abernathy Square 6595 Roswell Road)
*Tuesday, February 4: Spirit Day at Chick Fil A Perimeter Point (1145 Mt. Vernon Highway, Dunwoody)
*Friday, February 21: Spirit Day at Chick Fil A Hammond Drive (4350 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Perimeter Mall parking lot)