Summer is going to be fun – and different – at the JCC this year! The MJCCA Day Camps team is excited to bring you Summer Days @ the J.
- June 29 through August 7, from 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- Rising kindergarten through rising 6th grade
- $350 for members and $400 for the community per week
- Small groups of 10 campers and 2 counselors
- Outdoors on our 52-acre Zaban Park campus
- Activities include boating, ropes course, fishing, swimming, archery, arts & crafts, and more
- Planned in accordance with CDC and American Camp Association guidelines
The only summer camp program being offered this year is our new Summer Days @ the J. We will miss our favorite camps this summer, and while there won’t be camp-wide gatherings like Boker Tov or Shabbat Sing, there will be PLENTY OF FUN, and each cohort will do their share of celebrating, laughing, and playing together
We know many working parents need a safe and enriching summer program for their children as they head back to work. This program will provide that quality care for your children, and priority placement will be given to families who need childcare.
Families previously registered for Summer 2020 can now login and register here and, starting June 4, new families can register here. Even if you previously registered for MJCCA Day Camps Summer 2020, you will need to complete a new registration for Summer Days @ the J.
Summer Days at the J was specially designed based on recommendations and guidelines from local, state, and federal public health agencies, including the CDC and the American Camp Association.