DHS is hosting a financial planning workshop on Wednesday, January 23, at 6:30pm, in the cafeteria. During this event you will learn the following:
- Why it’s important to start planning for college now
- The cost of college and how families pay
- Why its important to “know before you go”
- Myths about aid qualification
- Navigating the college application process to achieve success
- Hope/Zell Miller-Scholarship / Grants – Georgia Futures
- How to choose the best college for your student you family academically, socially, and financially.
- Reservations are necessary. Click here to register., or call 770-810-5885 to reserve your seats.