Sailing Through Spanish

Sailing-Through-Spanish-Business-Flyer-1My colleague Kayleigh Nortje and I have started Spanish Tutoring business through the Dunwoody High School Academy of Finance. 10% of proceeds will be donated to the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the other 90% will be used towards our Finance Trip to New York City in November. We are currently enrolled in Spanish 7 having completed the AP course at the high school and are willing to help students at any level of Spanish.

Contact:

Cara McClain
(404) 514-3929
cara.mcclain97@gmail.com