I’ll admit it. I do NOT make my bed every day. However, I’m in a better mood if my bed is made! My kids do NOT make their beds– EVER. I wish they did, but this is a battle I’ve chosen not to fight. The results and commentary from our survey on this topic are provided below along with a few hot links to interesting articles on this subject.
- Making your bed could lead to better sleep
- Southern Living: How to Make a Perfect Bed
- Wikipedia’s Definition of “Bed-Making”
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Make Your Bed
- Untidy Beds May Keep Us Healthy
- On Bed-Making: A Scientific Study