I’m the mom of a college student, and since I am, thankfully, still in possession of my two front teeth, all I want for Christmas these days pretty much comes down to a few simple wishes.
- To send my college student this text: “what meals do you want me to make for you while you’re on break?”
- “I’ll Be Home For Christmas” playing on a repeat loop.
- My student’s favorite ornaments saved for her to hang on the tree.
- To feel like a kid on Christmas because my kid is coming home for Christmas.
- To put fuzzy sheets on a bed that hasn’t been slept in for months.