The first vintage of his wine has arrived from Italy! The vines were planted in Michael’s Vineyard at Casa Segreta, in the Baschi hills of Umbria.
The name Pietra Fenice translates to the Stone Phoenix. Rising from his ashes, the grapes that made this wine, embody the man. Full of essence, inspiring those who partake of its wisdom, solid as the rock the vines spring from.
Wine makers Lorenzo and Tommaso Polegri produced this 2019 vintage from 100% Grechetto (Grechetto Umbria IGT). You can expect an aromatic, fresh, expressive wine.
This week, one lucky Aha! subscriber has the chance to win a bottle of Michael’s Wine Pietra Fenice from Vino Venue!
Here’s how one lucky Aha! subscriber can win:
- Click here to go to the Vino Venue Facebook Page
- Like their page if you haven’t already
- Post a comment that indicates you are an Aha! subscriber and why you want to win!
- If you don’t have Facebook, leave your comment below.
- The CEO of prizes will randomly select a winner on Friday, January 8!
Good Luck! If you don’t win, you can still purchase Pietra Fenice here! The price is $35 per bottle. 100% of the profit of sales of this wine will go toward Sarcoma Research in memory of Michael J. Bryan.