Date(s): Sep 14, 2021
Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Visit Website »
Widowed? Help is here and hope is possible.
Do you dread the lonely days and nights? Wonder what to do with your spouse’s belongings? Feel like your brain is in a fog? Unsure of how you’ll go on?
At the GriefShare: Loss of a Spouse seminar you’ll discover:
- Other people understand and have found ways to make it through
- Why it won’t always hurt so much
- Reasons for hope
- Practical tips for coping with the death of a spouse
The seminar lasts about two hours. Here’s what to expect:
- Video seminar: We’ll view a 35-minute video with encouraging, practical advice from counselors, pastors and widowed men and women.
- Sharing time: Then we’ll talk about what we learned from the video. (There’s no pressure to share!)
- A guide to bring home: Everyone receives a booklet with more than 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
There is no charge for the seminar, but registration is required. Visit our website for more information.