Shani Tsfoni graduated from DHS in 2013, went on to graduate from SCAD, and then moved to NYC to follow her artistic dreams. She recently had a traumatic accident – she was hit by a car while she was on a run in NYC. She is now in critical condition in the ICO. The Go […]
Most Recent Articles:
- Red, White, and Broadway
- DCS Family Fun Day
- Galla’s Pizza – Try Our New Online Ordering System and Enjoy 10% Off!
- A local Father’s Day gift guide
- The Scoop on Georgia’s New Hands-Free Law (Including links to devices that can help!)
- Brookhaven pools to open earlier three days each week
- Sandy Springs Lightning 10K/5K Races Celebrate 28 Years as Official Start to Sandy Springs Festival
- Ten Practical (and Fun!) Car Accessories for Your New Teen Driver
- Book of the Week: The Letter by Kathryn Hughes
- Aha! Travel Talk: Dining in Destin
- A Pretty Cool Story about a DHS and GA Tech Grad!
- How Technology Habits Impact Your Child’s Mental Health
- Child Assault on Withmere
- CycleBar Dunwoody’s 2nd Birthday Blast from June 18-24!
- Vermack Swim & Tennis Club – Join Now!
- Register Now for Dunwoody Jr. Wildcats Football!
- Marlow’s Tavern – Summer Dip?
- Dunwoody Jr. Wildcats Giveaway: Free Football Registration!
- Yard Goats Win First Dunwoody Senior Lower League Championship on New PCMS Fields
- Tatiana Answers: What to do about teen daughter’s bad food habits?
- 13U Diablos Travel Baseball Team Tryouts
- Vanderlyn Principal Named DeKalb Region 1 Principal of the Year!
- Sources: Teenage girl beaten to death by brother at Dunwoody apartment complex
- Girl, 12, robbed at knifepoint while walking through Dunwoody neighborhood
- Brookhaven approves $150K for design of Ashford-Dunwoody/Peachtree intersection project
- Burglars rappel through local Best Buy ceiling, make off with $100k in items, police say
- California REIT buys Dunwoody apartments for $102 million
- DHS Registration Day/Open House
- 2013 DHS Grad In Need
2018-19 Registration Day / Open House Thursday, August 2nd 2:00 – 4:00 pm …. Rising 9th Graders and New Students to DHS 4:30 – 6:30 pm …. All other Returning Students
Steadfast reported June 15 it’s buying the Jefferson at Perimeter Apartments for $102.8 million, or about $204,000 per unit. Continue at The Atlanta Business Chronicle
DUNWOODY, Ga. – Dunwoody police said burglars took a page out of the movie ‘Mission Impossible’ when they stole more than $100k worth of Apple products from a Best Buy Store. Police said the thieves rappelled through a hole in the ceiling at the store on Hammond Drive. Continue at WSB
The Brookhaven City Council approved June 12 a $150,000 contract to Thomas & Hutton to design improvements to the Ashford-Dunwoody Road and Peachtree Road intersection. Continue for more information including design plans.
Police are on the lookout for a teenager they say robbed a 12-year-old girl at knifepoint as she walked through her Dunwoody neighborhood. Continue reading and/or view Video
The brother of a teenage girl found dead at a local apartment complex is in jail and is facing murder charges. Dunwoody police tell Channel 2 Action News they were called to an apartment complex on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard Monday afternoon after witnesses said they saw Gavin Denzell Henderson beating his 15-year-old sister, Keaira Henderson. Continue at […]
We are proud to announce that Vanderlyn principal Mrs. Tracey Crenshaw has been named Region 1 Principal of the Year by the DeKalb County School District! The Vanderlyn community has thrived under Mrs. Crenshaw’s leadership for the past ten years while she has served as assistant principal and principal. Congratulations to Mrs. Crenshaw for this […]
Tryouts for 13u Diablos Gold and Maroon team are set for June 26, 27th and July 9th. Please visit our website at www.diablosbaseball.net for all the details about registration. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Dear Tatiana: My concern relates to my 13-year old daughter and the amount of food she consumes. It doesn’t have to do with her weight, although she is chubby, it has to do with the quantity of food, especially junk food and the sneaking of food. She is highly active and I am sure hungry […]
Tatiana Matthews, LPC
On Thursday, June 14th the Dunwoody Senior Baseball Lower League (13-15 YO) Championship was played with the Yard Goats beating the Ninth Inning Brookhaven Bears 8-7. The game was a thriller with the Yard Goats scoring in the bottom of the 7th inning to break the tie and cap the victory. 2018 Dunwoody Senior League […]
Dunwoody Football has a new alternative for youth football (6-8th grades). Do you know someone who could use a free season of football ($250 value)? Register your own kid or forward to someone you know with kids in 6-8th grades that wants to become a part of the Dunwoody Jr. Wildcats football program! Go to […]