Most Recent Articles:
- Tennis Tournament to Support Football • Second Annual Wildcat Round Robin
- How to run for upcoming City of Dunwoody Political Offices
- Learn how you can help Dunwoody High Sports
- Bible Study at New Community Church: Priscilla Shirer’s Gideon
- Tucker Middle School teacher under investigation after alleged attempted molestation at Perimeter Mall
- City of Dunwoody begins online permit processing
- Deadline Thursday to Register for Flag Football at Sandy Springs Youth Sports
- Summer heat got your trash bins smelling bad?
- “Stopping Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism, Hate, and Intolerance” with Special Envoy Elan S. Carr
- Everything Tech: One stop for all of your technology needs!
- Your house might be perfect for a commercial – Check out the details!
- Park Tavern Hosts WRFG 89.3 FM Radios’ Labor Day Blues & BBQ
- Spirits for Spruill, an annual fundraising event for the Spruill Center for the Arts!
- 2019-2020 Fall Registration at ALEFBET PRESCHOOL!
- Army Major returns from Afghanistan and surprises his kids at PCMS and Vanderlyn!
- Check out these lovely tennis ladies supporting DHS Football + Orange Sherbet Mimosas
- Heritage Sandy Springs Museum and Park September 8 Concert by the Springs, Band X
- Austin Elementary’s Annual Dunwoody Dash on October 5!
Heritage Sandy Springs Museum and Park celebrates 23 years of free concerts held one Sunday evening each month, May through September. Concerts by the Springs is a tradition that brings music and community to Sandy Springs. Concerts are held from 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. on the Sandy Springs Society Entertainment Lawn located at Heritage Sandy Springs Museum and Park at 6110 Blue Stone Road in Sandy Springs.… Read More »
by Audra H Anders for The Aha! Connection
I don’t play tennis. I blame it on being uncoordinated and left-handed. After today, I’ll also blame it on the heat. I have so much respect for my tennis playing friends now because I was hot just taking photos and ran for the shade in between games or sets or whatever you call them.… Read More »
Repost from the DeKalb County School’s Facebook page:
U.S. Army major, David R. Peck, returned home early from Afghanistan and surprised his children at Peachtree Charter Middle and Vanderlyn Elementary yesterday! Thank you for your service and for allowing us to share this moment with your family ❤️… Read More »
Fall is around the corner and have you registered your infant/preschooler for the 2019-20 preschool year? Come check out Alefbet Preschool at Beth Shalom here. Our community is infants – four years old. We are a small, quality program with flexible schedules and located in Dunwoody.
Risa Walter - Director
Tickets are just $40 and include:
2 drink tickets for beer, wine, or our Spirits for Spruill signature cocktail, dinner from Atlanta renown Fox Bros. Bar-B-Q and live music by Tray Dahl & the Jugtime Rag Band.… Read More »
An annual favorite, Park Tavern is excited to host the return of WRFG Atlanta 89.3’s annual Labor Day Blues & Barbecue with Alligator Records recording artist, Selwyn Birchwood, a contemporary blues fireball with preacher’s fervor and a natural storyteller’s charisma. Featuring a nonstop day of fun from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m., blues aficionados are also invited to move to the melodies of one of the best-known trombonists in blues, Lil Joe Burton, along with gifted guitarist and drummer, Larry Griffith, singer songwriter Bill Sheffield featuring drummer Sandra Sent, and Eddie 9V led by Brooks Mason.… Read More »
- Ranch style, split levels and/or small 2-level homes.
- Modest and well-loved.
- Not renovated or mildly renovated.
- Areas for filming may include front entry, front hall area, den/living room & kitchen.
- No crown molding, preferably no granite counter tops and no stainless steel appliances.
Do you need tech help with your home or small business? Everything Tech is the right place to go. We are a Dunwoody High School Academy of Finance business with years of experience. We offer a large range of services from graphic design to solving computer troubles and installing home technology.
Some of our specific services are:
-Wireless Network Installation
-Malware and Virus Removal
-PC Building & Upgrading
-Photo and Video Production
-AND MORE!… Read More »
The Atlanta community has an exciting opportunity to speak out against terror and hate. Elan S. Carr will be joining us on Sunday, September 15 to speak about “Stopping Anti-Semitism, Anti-Zionism, Hate, and Intolerance”. Elan S. Carr serves as the U.S. Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism. He advises the Secretary of State and is responsible for directing U.S.… Read More »
Time to call THE DUNWOODY BIN CLEAN UP CREW!
Help support two Dunwoody High School seniors and the Finance Academy.
We will come to your house with all the supplies to clean and disinfect your large county garbage and recycling bins. Price is only $10 for the first bin and $5 for every additional bin (kitchen cans too!).… Read More »
Registration is closing on Thursday for our flag football program. We are conveniently located at Morgan Falls Athletic Facility which is off Roswell Rd (on your way to Morgan Falls Overlook Park).
The leagues offer fast-paced action in a non-contact environment where the players can learn the fundamentals of the game. Soft shell helmets are used for player safety.… Read More »
Erin M. Shepherd
Dunwoody, GA – August 16, 2019 – The City of Dunwoody is moving to an onlinepermit processing system that’s designed to save time and money. It gives residents and contractors the ability to file forms and submit payments through a new website, which can be accessed here: www.dunwoodyga.gov/permits
“We want to make the permit and inspections process more convenient for everyone,”said Dunwoody Community Development Director Richard McLeod.… Read More »
Our mission is to disciple women in their relationship with Jesus Christ, through Bible study, prayer, fellowship and mentoring. Our goal is to love, serve and honor Jesus Christ in all areas of our lives, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. … Read More »