Most Recent Articles:
- Dunwoody Residents: Are you paying attention? Overlay Concerns, School Overcrowding, Transportation
- No Cost Boot Camp 4 DIvorcing Women
- Election/Voting Information
- Atlanta Specialized Care Offers Two Free Parenting Presentations
- CEO of the Spruill Center for the Arts Announces Retirement ~ Alan Mothner Steps In
- House Made Magic at Marlow’s Tavern Dunwoody!
- Bring Your Beloved To Bully Boy This Valentine’s Day
- Celebrate the Sweetest Time of Year at TWO urban licks
- Do you know about The Turquoise Table or have a group who wants to say the pledge for City Council?
- Register Now for the Tartan Trot on February 22!
- Come See Me and Funnier People at the Springs Tap House & Cinema
- Preventing Package Thefts
- Upcoming Bible Study: Relat(able) by Louie Giglio
- Tatiana Answers: My daughter has no girlfriends….?
- Edison Prep Giveaway: Get Prepared for the AP History Exam in May!
- Marlow’s Tavern Dunwoody
Edison Prep is giving away one free admission to its 9th annual AP History Bootcamp. They are offering two options this year: AP US History and AP World History. The winner can choose from either option. The bootcamp is taking place the weekend of April 18-19, 2020 and prepares students for the AP History exam in May, as well as the SAT Subject Tests that some students take.… Read More »
My daughter is 14 and started at DHS this year. She has been here and in the schools since 1st grade. She used to have lots of friends but I noticed during 7th and 8th grade she would have one friend at a time. Since high school she has no girlfriends. It’s really breaking my heart and I am not sure what to do to as a parent!! … Read More »
Let’s face it, relationships are tricky. From the time we’re born, relationships are constantly shaping who we are and how we react to the world around us. We are all looking to have healthier, more meaningful relationships, so where do we start?
Relat(able) looks at relationships the way God intended them to be.… Read More »
From the Dunwoody Police:
We often take reports for package thefts in our city. It’s important for us to understand that package theft is often a crime of opportunity which can be prevented at times. It frequently happens when home owners are not home and unable to bring packages into their home. These types of crimes may often be avoided by taking the certain steps to create visible and physical barriers to protect your property. … Read More »
An evening of stand up comedy, performed by graduates of the Jeff Justice Comedy Workshoppe. $20 cover – full bar and restaurant food available. There are 100 tickets available. Come out and support the very funny Atlanta Comedy Scene and cheer me on as I continue my quest to figure out what to do when I’m an empty-nester! … Read More »
Recently, at a hearing at the Georgia Capitol, I listened to a state legislator claim that no one knows their neighbors anymore but more than that, no one wants to know their neighbors either. His testimony, supporting eliminating a city’s ability to regulate short term rentals, infuriated me.
Share the love at Bully Boy this Valentine’s Day and bond over an array of Eastern seaboard fare just off the BeltLine this February 14th from 5 to 9 p.m. Couples and singles alike are invited to indulge in Executive Chef Matt Weinstein’s exclusive a la carte menu in addition to specials created just for the occasion.… Read More »
It takes TWO to enjoy libations, music, and much more this Valentine’s Day. Conveniently located on the Atlanta BeltLine with gorgeous views and a renovated patio with fire pits, TWO urban licks invites friends and lovers to a romantic evening on Friday, February 14, 2020. While taking in exceptional skyline views, guests can enjoy seasonal a la carte menu, specials meant for sharing, along with soothing sounds during a live music performance.… Read More »
The Board of Directors of Spruill Center for the Arts announces the retirement of long time CEO Bob Kinsey, after 16 years of leading the organization. During his tenure at Spruill, Bob has worked to strengthen and promote the Spruill Center, leading it before, during and since the Great Recession. He was instrumental in the ground lease and development of the organization’s property of Ashford Dunwoody Road, which unlocked the value of the very generous gift of that 5.25… Read More »
ATLANTA, GA, FEBRUARY 10, 2020 – Atlanta Specialized Care, a professional counseling practice, is pleased to announce Owner and Clinical Director Tatiana Matthews MS, LPC, CRC is presenting “Parenting Effectively, Avoiding the Emotional Parenting Rabbit Hole” hosted by Dunwoody Presbyterian Church located at 2197 Peeler Road Dunwoody, GA 30338 on Sunday, February 23, 2020 from 6:00pm-7:30pm.… Read More »
- Presidential Preference Primary will be on March 24, 2020
- Last day to register to be eligible to vote in the Presidential Preference Primary is February 24, 2020.
- The elections starting this year will be different than in previous years. We will be using new voting machines and voting procedures. If anyone would like to see a demonstration of the new machines they should go to the Dunwoody Library on Thursday, February 13th between 11:00am and 1:00pm.
Are you separated, considering or currently in the process of divorce? This is a difficult and emotional time. You have so many questions. We can help. Learn how to navigate this process from a legal, information gathering, financial and emotional perspective and avoid some of the most common pitfalls of the divorce process.
What: Boot Camp for Divorcing WOMEN
When: Saturday, dates listed below
Where: Library Location listed below
Time: 10:00 am – 2:30 pm unless otherwise indicted
Other: Please bring a brown bag lunch, snack and a drink.… Read More »