I’m experiencing reader’s block. I can’t make myself read but instead have been binge watching The Crown on Netflix. So this week my Book of the Week is instead…the Netflix Binge of the Week! Sorry book lovers…I’m cheating on you. Watch both seasons of The Crown on Netflix. I’m ready to go visit London now […]
Most Recent Articles:
- Dunwoody Springs Elementary School Prospective Parent Open House
- Alice in Wonderland JR. on Saturday, January 20 at 1 & 4pm!
- St. Martin’s School – STEAM Saturday for ages 3-7 on March 3 from 10-noon
- Interesting, Fun, and Important Apps of the Day
- App of the Day: Google Arts and Culture
- Dunwoody Christian Academy Open House
- PCMS Stem Academy and Home Depot
- Dunwoody Newcomers Club Collects for CAC
- App of the Day – Focus Booster
- Peachtree Charter Middle School STEM Partnership with Home Depot
- DeKalb School Calendars Approved for the Next 2 School years
- Citizens Police Academy
- St. Lukes’ Presbyterian Preschool Open Enrollment Dates
- Join the Dunwoody Homeowner’s Association
- Crafthall Kitchen to Open in March near REI and La Madeline – You are invited to provide input regarding the concept!
- Parent’s Borrowing Options to Pay for College
- 2018 Brookhaven Spring Activity Guide available online and at City facilities
- Check out the Winter/Spring 2018 Discover Dunwoody: Parks & Recreation Guidebook!
- FREE Speech, Occupational and Physical Therapy screenings at Milestone Makers Pediatric Therapies!
- Spanish Immersion Play and Yoga Winter Workshop
- DeKalb County Sanitation & Trash Services
- Ruchi serves up solid Bangladeshi and Indian favorites in Chamblee
- Dunwoody Farmer’s Market Coming to Brook Run in April!
- App of the Day: Find My Friends
- Alefbet Preschool Pre-K Open House!
- Oysterfest with Spiral Entertainment at Park Tavern in Piedmont Park
- Chesnut Elementary Prospective Parents Night postponed to February 8
- I CARE, Inc helps seniors. Now they need a new home
- Dunwoody Student Excels Across the Chalkboard
- Atlanta makes Amazon HQ2 short list; unclear if Dunwoody part of package
- Audra’s Fitness Blog: Deskercise
- Atlanta Braves to reveal new mascot during Chop Fest
- Men’s Bible Study Opportunities
- App of the day: Venmo
- Book of the Week – Well Actually it isn’t a book this time – The Crown on Netflix
App of the Day: Venmo Being able to pay someone in two second with a few clicks on an app is amazing to me! You an pay friends and family with a Venmo account using money you have in Venmo, or link your bank account or debit card quickly. My college boy says he […]
A friend handed me a Dunwoody Baptist Program Brochure and I realized I’ve never posted about Men’s Bible Study Opportunities before. So here goes….See image below and Click here to find more details on the Dunwoody Baptist Church Website.
This year’s Chop Fest will include a surprise for Atlanta Braves fans. The Braves will reveal their new mascot at SunTrust Park and The Battery Atlanta on Jan. 27 and Jan. 28 for Chop Fest, a fan festival celebrating the team and the upcoming baseball season. Players, coaches, and alumni will also participate in clinics, autograph sessions as well as panel discussions. continue […]
I sit at my desk a lot. My neck hates me for it. My hubby is constantly reminding me to get up and move around to protect my back and neck. He’s right. I have no trouble focusing on work so could literally sit in the same position at my desk for hours on end…except […]
Amazon announced Jan. 18 that Atlanta is one of the 20 finalists in the running to become home for its second headquarters expected to create 50,000 jobs and involve a $5 billion investment. It is unclear whether the “Atlanta” bid includes the High Street property in Dunwoody, whose owners submitted it to the state as […]
Matt Bartel is the only DeKalb County student serving on the Georgia Department of Education student advisory board, representing over 102,000 students. Continue reading at The Atlanta Jewish Times.
The All Saints Knights of Columbus distributed this request today. A local charity needs help finding sufficient office space to continue their work. We’ve got lots of real estate agents and business owners in Dunwoody. Can anyone out there make a connection for I CARE, Inc? I CARE, Inc. a 501 (c3) Non-Profit Corporation, is […]
Chesnut Elementary will host its Prospective Parents Night on February 8, 2018. Due to the winter weather, and planned Dekalb schools closing, Chesnut Elementary will reschedule Prospective Parents Night. The new date will be Thursday, February 8th, at 6:00 p.m. in the school Media Center. Parents of rising Pre-K students, Kindergarteners, as well as any […]
Thousands of music and food loving festivalgoers can gather at Park Tavern in Piedmont Park to celebrate Oysterfest with Spiral Entertainment on Saturday, February 17, 2018. Conveniently located on the Atlanta Beltline in the heart of Midtown, revelers can get shucked up on fresh, regional, fried, raw, and steamed oysters, Park Tavern’s signature fried shrimp, […]
The Alefbet Preschool is hosting a Pre-K Open House Tuesday night, January 30th 7:00 pm. We know Kindergarten expectations and developmentally appropriate practices. Come see how our Pre-K children grow and prepare for the world of Kindergarten! Pass the word on and invite your friends too. Please RSVP to 770.399.7622 or Risa@bshalom.net
This is the app I use to keep track of my boys’ whereabouts. My Dad and I also follow each other. I can usually find him on the golf course and he loves finding me be-bopping all over Atlanta. There are tons of other apps that my friends use….some more simple and others more […]
Visit the 2018 Dunwoody Farmers Market with a variety of vendors including organic and locally grown vegetables (tomatoes, mushrooms, kale, greens, and asparagus), fruits (apples, peaches, berries), eggs, meats, honey, preservative-free cookies and baked goods, and others! Saturdays April 14-October 27 from 8:30-1 Brook Run Park 4770 N Peachtree Rd, Dunwoody, Georgia 30338 Follow Us […]
Foodie Patty loved Bangladeshi and Indian food….heck, she loved food. This article made me think of and long for her. If she were here we would have headed directly to this restaurant today. Actually, she would have known about it well before I read this article so I probably would have already gone there….. I’ll […]
All DeKalb County Sanitation Division operations are suspended for Wednesday, Jan. 17, and are planned to resume on Thursday, Jan. 18. Based on the revised holiday collection schedule for the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday, collection service for the remainder of this week will run two days late. Please visit http://bit.ly/2ENIRm9 for more information.