- 14 thin slices Canadian bacon (just over 1/4 lb Boars Head thinly sliced)
- 1 8 oz round of brie
- 8 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- Place Canadian bacon slices on bottom and up sides of a lightly greased 9″ inch deep dish pie plate, slightly overlapping slices
- Remove rind from Brie and cut cheese into cubes.
- Whisk together eggs, mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese, Brie, and basil.
- Pour into pie plate over bacon and bake at 375ºF for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Yield 6 Servings