You’re invited to attend a complimentary, advance virtual screening of WORDS ON BATHROOM WALLS! The virtual screening will take place on Tuesday, August 18th at 7PM. Act fast if interested because we have only 50 passes to give away…actually only 49 cuz I just grabbed one!
To RSVP to receive your personal link to view the film, please follow the steps below:
- Visit The Aha! Connection’s exclusive RSVP link to claim your virtual screening pass here.
- Complete the RSVP process *You may need to register with Gofobo.com if you have not previously used the free ticketing site. The contact information you provide to Gofobo.com is where your screening link will be emailed on the day of.
- You will receive emailed confirmation from Gofobo.com that you have completed the RSVP process to register for the screening.
- On the day of the screening, a link to view the film will be sent to you by email approximately one hour before the start. Screening is overbooked to ensure capacity so be sure to click your link to join the screening.
- You can click the link as soon as you get it to ‘check in’ and hold your spot, but do not have to stay online waiting for the film to begin.
- The screening will begin at 7PM EST. You will not be able to start before then or much after.
- Your link is unique to you – if you share the link or attempt to watch on multiple devices, you will be removed from the screening. For security reasons, if you leave the screening, you will not be able to rejoin. This includes accidentally closing the screening window, losing power, attempting to switch computers, or any other reason.
Synopsis: WORDS ON BATHROOM WALLS tells the story of witty and introspective Adam (Charlie Plummer), who appears to be your typical young adult – a little unkempt with raging hormones and excited about a future pursuing his dream of becoming a chef. Expelled halfway through his senior year following an incident in chemistry class, Adam is diagnosed with a mental illness. Sent to a Catholic academy to finish out his term, Adam has little hope of fitting in and just wants to keep his illness secret until he can enroll in culinary school. But when he meets outspoken and fiercely intelligent Maya (Taylor Russell), there is an instant soulful and comforting connection. As their romance deepens, she inspires him to open his heart and not be defined by his condition. Now, with the love and support of his girlfriend and family, Adam is hopeful for the very first time that he can see the light and triumph over the challenges that lie ahead.