by Audra H. Anders for The Aha! Connection 2022 Holiday Gift Guide
I have two college aged boys and two college aged goddaughters that helped me with this list so hopefully it will help you too!
- Travel and coffee go hand in hand, especially during the holidays. For a limited time, when you spend $250 or more on Delta Gift Cards, enjoy a $20 Starbucks eGift on Delta this gifting season. Available while supplies last. Terms apply. Click here to buy. This was my kids fave gift last year. The Starbucks is extra this year but my kids are holding on to these cards and exploring where they want to go next!
Give Cheer With College Gear
- Overshirts from Marine Layer
- Barbour Jackets are a “thing” for college guys. This one is super popular this year.
- Men’s Cozy Earth PJ pant (big hit last year so buying new ones!) Try code: DECKTHEBED for a discount.
- Great gifts for college bound boys from Smathers & Branson
- My girls told me they love their college water bottles.
- The girls also suggested the Everywhere Belt Bag from Lulu Lemon then one of them said…”Honestly, anything from Lulu.”
- On that note…they also said…”anything from Sephora” so Sephora gift cards would be a huge hit!
- Hokas are the rage….
- When they suggested Skims I had to find out what in the world was a Skim. They said it’s the loungy clothes from Kim Kardashian…..
- Gift cards for Spas, Spray Tans, Waxing, Eyelashes, Nails, GAS etc.
- Thick fuzzy robe…..
- Birddogs for the boys….pants/shorts with built in underwear. One of my boys won’t wear any other pants/shorts!
- My girls love big oversized sweatshirts….I surprised my UGA Animal Science gal with this sweatshirt for her birthday and she LOVES it.