by Audra H. Anders for The Aha! Connection
Who doesn’t love a care package from home….especially at Valentines?!
I send care packages for my two boys and Patty’s two girls from time to time and was perusing Amazon for ideas and thought I’d share my newfound knowledge and ideas. If you are going to do this, act soon since Valentine’s Day is less than a week away.
- Cash is king. Venmo them money with a Valentine note.
- Girls love cosmetics, and hair products and other cute small things… so find a few they like and send them an Amazon gift package. Following are ten ideas.
- My boys prefer cash but if I were sending them an Amazon gift box I might include some of the following ten items:
- Hot chocolate bombs
- Lindt chocolate truffles
- Valentine Boxers
- A beard grooming kit (because they are obsessed with NOT shaving regularly)
- Whiskey and Rum flavored lip balm
- Socks…boring yes but they love new socks to delay laundry!
- A personal smoothie blender
- Apple air tags for their keys, backpack, remote control etc.
- Pocket sized portable charger
- Tiny portable blue tooth speaker