St. Martin’s Episcopal School is a school of intentional design. Serving over 600 students from 2 years old through 8th grade, St. Martin’s curriculum, opportunities and facilities encourage students to uncover the unexpected. Through discovery, students expand their individual skills, talents and interests. St. Martin’s social and spiritual community, combined with challenging academic and extracurricular […]
Most Recent Articles:
- LearningRx Giveaway: Free Cognitive Skills Assessment!
- The Galloway School – Open House on December 3 from 1-3pm!
- Open House!
- Boys and their blue blazers……the post HOCO Accidental Blazer Swap…
- OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR 2017-18
- Entrusted: A Beth Moore Study of 2 Timothy
- “Going Away Party” for Dunwoody Senior Baseball Fields
- The Walking Dead Season 8 Premier Viewing Party The Biggest Viewing Party in Atlanta
- ARTS & Crafts Camps for Thanksgiving Break – Ages 6-10
- 20 Top Haunted Houses in Atlanta & GA for Horrific Halloween Fun
- Police: Man carves hole in wall, attempts to steal cigarettes
- Dunwoody council candidates make pitches during DHA forum
- DES Tour de Dunwoody!
- IrishFest Atlanta (November 3-4 in Dunwoody)
- Chamblee Halloween Spooktacular
- Harvest Fall Fest is Saturday!
- Stranger Things Season Two Release Date
- New Dunwoody High principal is glad to join ‘family’
- Marist Holiday Traditions – November 4
- Early Voting in Dunwoody 2017 General Municipal & Special Elections
- Light Up Dunwoody: Sunday, November 20th 3pm-6pm
- Freshly baked Krispy Kreme Sat.(10/21) 8:30-11:30 AM at Ace Hardware in Dunwoody Village!
- Save the Date for Spalding Garden Club’s Candlelight Christmas Home Tour on December 3, 2017
- Chastain Park Fall Arts and Crafts Festival Returns This November
- Dunwoody Neighborhood on alert after confirmed rabies case
- DeKalb says it will be prepared for Dunwoody’s recycle bin trade-in Oct. 22
- Order Thankgiving Dinner TO-GO from Murphy’s in VA Highlands
- Taste of Atlanta is this Weekend
- Goblins in the Garden
- Hallo-WINE Festival
- $20K check for the Game On! Campaign!
- Mount Vernon widening studies raise fears of taking Sandy Springs houses
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra’s Halloween Haunts
- Fernbank BOO-seum!
- Trunk or Treat at Dunwoody Baptist Church – Saturday, October 28 at 10am!
- Jewish Moms of Atlanta MOMProm on November 4 at 8:30 pm!
- Pebble Tossers Ripple Run – Saturday, November 4 at 8am
- DBC Youth Basketball – Registration is Open!
- St. Martin’s Episcopal School – Open House on November 5 from 1-3:30 p.m.!
Jewish Moms of Atlanta is network of over 3,400 Jewish Moms in Atlanta. JMOA MOMProm is an inaugural event benefiting Jewish Fertility Foundation (JFF). JMOA is sponsoring this event to benefit JFF. JFF is a non-profit organization whose goal is to provides financial assistance, educational awareness, and emotional support to Atlanta Jewish families who have […]
For one day every year, Fernbank Museum becomes Fernbank BOO-sueum! Follow the screams (of delight) to a day of frightening-ly fun Halloween-themed activities. Costumes encouraged! Click here to see the complete schedule of events!
Hop on your broom and join us at Symphony Hall for a “boo”-tiful concert of music featuring Igor Stravinsky’s Infernal Dance, John Williams’ Hedwig’s Theme and Harry’s Wondrous World, Camille Saint-Saëns’ Danse Macabre and more! Dress in your finest costume and enter our pre-concert costume contest with prizes awarded for the cutest, scariest, funniest and […]
As the city of Sandy Springs gears up two studies about adding transit and multi-modal lanes on a widened Mount Vernon Highway, residents have growing fears that it will require demolishing many houses. City officials say that idea came from early conceptual drawings and any actual plans are many months away – but they also […]
Organizers from the All Fore One golf tournament committee presented a $20,000 check to parent and Dunwoody High School staff representing the Game On committee. All Fore One is a unique committee comprised of volunteers from the DHS feeder schools. The Game On committee endeavors to make substantial improvements to the DHS campus and athletic […]