There, their and they’re: These aren’t that hard, people! There: An adverb meaning “in” or “at that place” or a pronoun used to introduce a sentence or clause. “There is a dog over there.” 🐕 Their: Possessive of the pronoun they. “The Smiths are missing a dog; could that be their dog?” 🐕 They’re: Contraction […]
Most Recent Articles:
- Fundraiser to Help the Matsiko Orphans – Sunday, August 13 at 1pm
- Leianne Messina-Brown – Atlanta Fine Homes
- Imagine Music Festival Announces Complete Lineup
- LOST CAT- RINGO (update Ringo is now home)
- Grand Lux Cafe Moving Forward With Phipps Plaza Mall Location
- First Ever Chick-fil-A Stand-Alone Will Close on Friday (temporarily)
- PCMS Exciting News!
- DUMC Fall Kids Consignment Sale (Mark Your Calendars for 9/16)
- Dunwoody Dog Days Photo Contest
- Best Kid-Friendly Restaurants on Buford Highway
- MJCCA Club J After-School Program for Pre-K to 5th Grade
- Dunwoody Baptist Church – Open House on Sunday, August 20
- Tickets Now Available! Dunwoody Nature Center’s 24th Annual Butterfly Festival on August 19th!
- Daniell Tutoring Services – ACT/SAT Reviews Sundays This Fall!
- DHS Pre-Game Tailgate Party!
- Grammar Lessons with Kate: To, too, two and Break vs Brake
- Upcoming Bible Study from DUMC W.O.W: When God’s People Pray
- Jekyll Island GA: Protected Coastal Beauty with Resort Fun
- Chick-fil-A unveils its first breakfast bowl
- Rize Artisan Pizza Poncey-Highland Shutters After Less Than a Year and Cancels Plans to come to Dunwoody
- Aldi announces partnership for Atlanta grocery delivery service
- DHS Academy of Finance Offers Ride Share Service for Dunwoody High Students
- Dunwoody resident running for governor
- Brides, bridesmaids reunited with dresses after Alfred Angelo closes
- Painting With A Twist opens in the Georgetown Shopping Center this week in Dunwoody.
- Michel Arnette to Open New Steakhouse in Brookhaven
- Grammar Lessons with Kate: There, their and they’re
Michel Arnette of Word of Mouth Restaurants plans to open in Brookhaven a new steakhouse early next year. The Steakhouse, something Brookhaven has been without, will open in the new “Apple Valley Brookhaven” project at 2700 Apple Valley Road. Continue reading at Tomorrow’s News Today
Painting With A Twist 4512 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338 (770) 676-9524 Painting With A Twist is a BYOB paint and sip art studio offering wine and art painting classes, located in Dunwoody, GA in the Georgetown Shopping Center, right off 285 at Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Bring your favorite bottle of wine or […]
On Saturday, eager brides and bridesmaids were waiting in line to see the dresses they’ve been separated from for far too long. Their gowns have been held hostage inside the Alfred Angelo Bridal Store in Dunwoody ever since the retailer announced its closing last month. Continue reading at CBS46
Marc Alan Urbach is at it again. After running in the November presidential election, the Dunwoody resident announced Aug. 12 he is running for governor in the 2018 election. Continue reading at The DeKalb Neighbor
Attention DHS Parents of Freshman and Sophomores: Need a reliable ride for your children to and from school? Four seniors in the Academy of Finance have started a ride service for underclassmen that cannot drive to school or receive a dependable ride in the afternoons. From afterschool sports to late starts in the morning, “Around […]
Discount grocery chain Aldi Inc. is launching a pilot project to deliver groceries to customers in three cities, including Atlanta. The German-based grocer announced that it is launching a project with Instacart Inc. in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Dallas, with the potential of expanding to more cities in the future. The service is expected to […]
Poncey-Highland’s Rize Artisan Pizza Thursday closed its doors after only nine months in business, according to signage posted at the restaurant. Continue reading at What Now Atlanta And read even more at Tomorrow’s News Today
Chick-fil-A is now bowling in the mornings. The Atlanta-based fast-food chain announced Monday that it has launched its first breakfast bowl — the Hash Brown Scramble. Continue reading at The Atlanta Business Chronicle.
Jekyll Island, Ga. is the southern most island in Georgia’s Golden Isles. Unlike nearby St. Simons Island or Sea Island, state law protects 65 percent of Jekyll Island’s beaches and maritime forest from development. The remaining 35 percent is low and mid-rise buildings with a golf course, tennis courts, water park, historic district, and miles […]