Boy Scout Troop 266 will be hosting a BBQ at the end of the parade in Dunwoody Village. Funds go to cover scout equipment, merit badge training materials and need-based scholarships. Ticket are $8 in advance, $10 on parade day. Scouts will be selling tickets at Dunwoody United Methodist Church before and after Sunday church […]
Most Recent Articles:
- DUNWOODY HIGH SCHOOL FIRST EVER FACULTY & STAFF reunion!
- Park Tavern Expands Lineup Of Performers For Sunset Sessions Powered By Mountain Dew
- Join One. Midtown Kitchen, Tap and Parish For Summer Solstice Dinner Specials
- Solarize Dunwoody to host Solar Town Hall June 27
- More Foxes
- Dunwoody schools unite for unique fundraiser
- Life is too short for a short pour….head to Marlow’s Tavern!
- Summer Spectacular – Esther: For Such a Time as This
- How do you feel about door to door soliciting? Results of our 3 question survey!
- 2017 Autism Pub Crawl – Benefitting Autism Speaks
- Dunwoody Freshman Tyler Eith Named Class AAAAAA Second Team Punter in the State!
- Music Midtown Announces 2017 Lineup
- Georgia’s second CinéBistro confirmed for Peachtree Corners
- Backyard Campout at Dunwoody Nature Center: Saturday June 24 – Sunday June 25
- Condesa Launches Weekly Pups And Pints On The Patio
- Would You Support an Independent Book Store in Dunwoody Village?
- Roswell to Preserve Mimosa Hall
- Brookhaven Family rescued after flood waters trap them in home
- Dunwoody High School rising seniors start a popsicle business
- Battle for a Cure
- Book of the Week: The Fix by David Baldacci
- FoodStock 2017
- July 4th Parade BBQ
Saturday, August 12 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Dunwoody United Methodist Church, Simpsonwood United Methodist Church, and other local congregations will package more than 300,000 meals. Our goal is to involve the entire community to experience the joy and fun of working together for a great cause. WE NEED 1,200 VOLUNTEERS FOR THIS EVENT! Questions? Contact […]
I’ve hired DHS rising senior, Tyler Sacks to write a few book reviews for The Aha! Connection this summer. His first one is so good that maybe we’ll just ask him to keep on writing throughout his senior year! He made me want to download The Fix right away! Here’s how Tyler describes himself: […]
The Academy of Finance at Dunwoody High School is well known for teaching students how the real world handles money. When a trip to New York City was announced for this coming fall, three Academy rising seniors decided to get serious about their summer project and use it to earn the money to pay for […]
DeKalb County fire officials had to rescue a Brookhaven family from their own home Tuesday. The family, including a baby, had to be rescued when the strong afternoon storms caused flash flooding in their neighborhood, flooding their home along Warren Hill Drive. Everyone is reported to be OK. See the full story and video at […]
Roswell to Preserve Mimosa Hall One year ago, when The Atlanta 100 broke the news that historic Mimosa Hall was for sale, we mentioned we hoped the city of Roswell would buy and preserve the 1840 home. It will. Last week, the city of Roswell authorized $2.95 million to purchase the 6,300-square-foot antebellum landmark of […]
A local couple is considering opening an independent bookstore in Dunwoody Village. However, they are doing their homework first and want to find out if the citizens of Dunwoody would be supportive of the idea. They told me “We just want to take the temperature of folks in Dunwoody on their thoughts about having an […]
Condesa, a café, espresso and drink shop, is thrilled to introduce Pups & Pints, a weekly dog-friendly mix and mingle at the Old Fourth Ward location. Furry friends and their owners can now enjoy Sunday afternoons on Condesa’s newly renovated, outdoor and dog-friendly patio, while sipping on $4 craft beers and $7 specialty cocktails that […]
Take in a night of camping in the forest, without going too far from home. At this family focused program, participants will learn some camping basics, like how to set up and break down tents and how to build and put out a campfire. Dunwoody Nature Center educators will help plan for the overnight by […]